Friday, December 03, 2010

THREE Birthday Girls!!!

Oh, wow! Our family has been really busy with the birthdays again this month...


Miss MacKenna

Our Miss MacKenna turned FIVE at the beginning of November.


Dierdre

Our lovely and mild Dierdre turned NINE at the end of November.


Little Miss Ava
And our happy, mischievous Avalon will turn TWO this weekend! 

*WHEW!*

I can't believe how much each of these adorable girls have grown this last year! We love them all soooo much!!! Happy birthday, girls!

1 comment:

  1. That's a boatload of birthdays!! I'm not sure what it is about December but I too begin a found of birthdays in Dec. From Dec. 15 to January 6 I have seven birthdays! Sure keeps one busy!

    ReplyDelete

I will not approve any comments that are rude, negative, or disrespectful. Thanks for being civil! :-)