Saturday, August 22, 2009

His words make me feel beautiful



Tonight, I read an article on CNN.com, and it's still sinking in for me.

My husband is so good to me. He tells me I'm beautiful-- something I always wanted to be, though never have been. But I know he's telling the truth, because I'm beautiful to HIM.

The following article talks about this kind of thing much better than I can, but I just have to say how grateful I am that my husband, really and truly, thinks I'm beautiful.

And he's wonderful enough to tell me so. :-)

(Read the article below-- I know you'll love it!)
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/homestyle/08/21/rs.words.feel.beautiful/index.html

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your husband. You are beautiful. :)

    Thank you for sharing the article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that article. I posted it on my facebook so I could read it over again. Every time I read it I cry! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I will not approve any comments that are rude, negative, or disrespectful. Thanks for being civil! :-)