Tuesday, October 01, 2013

A Facebook Fast

The kids' Halloween artwork is dominating the wipe-board.
The nights are getting cooler-- YES! Autumn is here, at last.

With the change in season, I always find that *I* need a change, as well.

So, to my dear family and friends on Facebook: If you need me, check my blogs! I am officially on a "Facebook Fast," which means that I'm not going to the social network right now.

I'm not sure how long I'll be away, but for now, I'll be getting back to writing on my blogs, doing some sewing for my home and for Christmas, cleaning out my garage (since with the cooler weather, I won't melt if I spend time there!), and generally trying to get more done.

I'll miss you!!! Call me, email me, text me, and follow me on Pinterest. (Christmas is coming-- WOO-HOO!!!)

Hopefully, I'll get a better handle on how I spend my time before I venture back.

Love, Mama Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not approve any comments that are rude, negative, or disrespectful. Thanks for being civil! :-)