Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fiddler Update

The Cast!

Our Opening Night was a rousing success-- the house was FULL!!! The kids did such a wonderful job. I am so proud of them all!!!


Tevye and the Fiddler

We still have a few sickies in the cast, but most of them are much better. Luckily, we found some personal mikes for the lead characters, which was good since our Tevye wasn't in full voice last night.

A weak "Mazel Tov"

Me, I still sound like a chain-smoker, but I feel much better. (And I'm sold on the miracles of cayenne hot lemonade!)

Chava and Fyedka

More details to come... We still have two more shows today!


Perchick and Hodel dancing at the wedding

'Nother Update:

It went splendidly! We had three big audiences, very few glitches, and a marvelous time!!! I am so glad we did it-- and it was wonderful to feel the burden lift as I drove home late last night.

My boy got married-- again! (He's Motel, shown here with Tzeitel)

*SIGH*

Mazel Tov!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That sounds like sooooooo much work on top of all that you already do. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I will not approve any comments that are rude, negative, or disrespectful. Thanks for being civil! :-)