Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Sweet, New Little Baby!

Gina, Will, and Sean

My wonderful, beautiful, amazing younger sister, GINA, had a beautiful baby GIRL yesterday. She's a tiny little peanut, weighing only 6 pounds 14oz and measuring only 17 1/2 " long! Awww!

I hear she has dark hair like her daddy, and her daddy's dimple, but her mommy's nose. I dreamed about her all night last night, and wish I could whisk myself away to California this very instant to meet her!!!

*sigh*

Her name is still being decided, but I've seen the list of possibilities, and I know it will be a good one.

Welcome to the world, little angel. Your Auntie Rachel loves you already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not approve any comments that are rude, negative, or disrespectful. Thanks for being civil! :-)